Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Yearning to be fallen in love

I know a new friend recently... 33 years old, look sweet, social, work as a cosmetic promoter next to my daddy shop. She is unhappy... and drunk herself every night after work... Dont willing to stay at home and saying that her husband and his mother treated her badly... She talked bout how she changed after her marriage... Saying that she is being someone she is not used to be before she married... how she made many many friends to chase away her loneliness that her husband left to her...
I wanna tell her drinking is bad for her health and those friends she made only some more drinker ...gangsters... all of them are not so important to her... And she shouldnt go out so oftenly ... should stay at home to look after her children and her husband...
But when she told me that her husband want her to become someone she is not... being stringy to her... n even screamed and scolded at her... I hold back all of the words...Her husband doesnt like her anymore... Or maybe he never liked her... I couldnt help her... Like i couldnt help myself... ...
When these things coming out of my mind... I started to doubt bout fate... destiny... and asking question like "Is there true love that never change...n last forever...?"
Despair... ...
Maybe im just a little child... timid and stupid enough...yet yearning to be fallen in love... yearning to have someone who dotes on me to be by my side...
Arh...Ridiculous dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home