Tuesday, July 12, 2005

School Open Day....

Wow... I woke up at 6:30am.. Then went breakfast... So happy that my hand didnt feel pain anymore after yesterday torturing... carry all the things..^_^Finally i finished clean up and tidy up my room... I think now it's time to make it more comfortable and warm.... I got a double-decker side... so sad... but fortunately.. there's onli me alone in this side...

I went to the Advanced Genetics lecture at 8:30am...

And then the lecture started at 9:00am... Lecture continue until 1:00pm...<br>
After lunch we have a meeting with the department lecturer at the Dewan Kuliah Asasi at 2:00pm...

Wah...!! The meeting last 3 hours plus...until 5:00pm ++... But now i met my supervisor for the thesis project and i understand what i shall do within this 2 sem already... So lucky that my supervisor is a wise women ... n she is humble.. patient ..and caring too... Kept explaining to us ... hopefully that we'll understand.. So patiently explaining... (: I went back to the college at around 5:30pm.... It's really tired.. and then i called my baobao immediately and tell him that i miss him so much... telling him what has happened to day and what im feeling... In fact.. what i felt very strongly... is i miss ny baobao so much... Went on the dinner at 6:30pm ... And went to the bed at around 11:30pm...

It's a kind of repeat and repeating day.... It's bit boring de... But still i felt so tired. >_<~~

Now i know that why the situation and the environment kept forcing you to be independent and strong and yet... you felt like you remain like a little child who needs more attention and protection so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home