Monday, September 05, 2005

When you meet the right person...

I went to the book shop today. Looking for some new books which can inspire us... which can help us to relax and maintain ourselves during times when we are so stressed. There's lots of new books.
Then, i saw a book titled <100> which telling gals to make changes and lots of 'do(s)' and 'don't do' so that gals can get along well with their love one...
When i look at this book and flip inside it... I felt that it shouldn't be like what it said... Isn't that we should be the 'real me' in the relationship. And i fell that... ...
Everthing is right...
When you meet the right person!(:

1 Comments:

Blogger lerlind said...

dont know what s on that book...but ya~ a person must be 'real me', then either girl or guy has to learn to grow with the love ones 一起成长...
for me, i ll need to change my temper and tolerance towards him if i truly love him and want this relationship forever...the might be a right person there for me, but i would want to make this one right even if it seems tough...

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home