Friday, February 17, 2006

Kena boom...*^_^*

Long time didnt update my blog...cant believe got ppl dare to 'boom' me using the similiar words in my previous post...ha(:
Finally... it' s my final sem in this uni...cant believe time pass by so fast! still i remember the very first day when i came to this place... so passionate... so eager to try everything here... everything seem like so lovely and sweet to me! The feeling that like i can stand tall open my eyes and look at the world at the other edge...
Everything changing... the passion faded... The world is cruel in front of me...forcing me to accept...to adapt..!! Trying to fit myself into this selfish world. The kind of 'sweet' feeling no longer last...
But, i must learn how to look things on the bright side! Finding a way that i like! And Be who i am!

3 Comments:

Blogger lerlind said...

haaha..
look on the bright side of life~
mae o miro!
you ll succeed because you re you..
you re perseverant and sweet

9:30 AM  
Blogger lerlind said...

how s your stuff goin on?
i guess going to due, you must hang in there and jiayou to the last minute..

my new url? you mean the msn one?
that one you have to update (takes a few clicks only) your msn to see it...
there re things that i wan you to see~~

5:16 AM  
Blogger lerlind said...

ming, let me know when your stuff done?..have been wanting to tell you something..
also wanna go find you.. you ll come back home or in kl in penang? i might go kl ard 13 may..
miss you and take care..

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home