Monday, September 26, 2005

Final Fantasy VIII... ...

LEY...
Heard of the story in the rpg game Final Fantasy? About Rinoa and Squall... They met in a ball... And their romance begins with a dance... They went through a lots to fight and struggle for thier nation and identity... In the end they tend to losing their memory because of the power they're using for fighting... But... They don't want to forget each others... They are so sad about that...

I not sure about the ending of the story... But... the game start with few words like this:
To be forgotten is worse than death...

Ley, it's not that "someone tends to be xiao sha" and "someone dreamt"... The memory is so precious... Jz like i always say that.... When you reliaze that something is no longer YOURS... The only thing you can do is... NOT to Forget... The memory is precious... not just a dream... it's so precious...

3 Comments:

Blogger lerlind said...

...it was never mine, it was just a precious dream...before i can give any blessings, i ll hv to first overcome myself that is still with the so-called memories...

9:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry, but that line came from final fantasy 9, it's freya's line(you can also see it in the opening of ff9), because her lover(forgot his name xD) forgot about himself and her. I'm currently re-playing FF9 so that's why I'm sure about it.

But Final Fantasy 8 is veryyyyy romantic and I just love it! It's my favourite part and I had my share of most FF parts. xD

Anyway the opening lines of ff8 were about the promise between rinoa and squall. They had a conversation on a basketball courtyard or something like that.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow.
that's deep man
really deep

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home